This course provides intermediate Chinese learners with a window into contemporary China. The latest Chinese economy, society, folklore, culture and other hot news are selected to help you understand the real contemporary China, experience people and things closely related to Chinese life, and learn the trend of new popular Chinese words.
This course selects news fragments from a number of Chinese newspapers and periodicals, starting with small events in daily social life showing all aspects of Chinese society, either interesting or serious. You will get to learn about the contemporary Chinese social scene and the public's opinions.
• Short length and vivid words
• News that intermediate Chinese learners can understand
• A combination of news content with spoken topics
• Equivelent to the HSK 4 or above
• Learners who want to understand Chinese news and newspapers
• Oral learners who like news topics
If you are not sure of your level, you are welcome to make an appointment in order to determine the appropriate course suited for you.