This course provides intermediate Chinese learners with a window into contemporary China. The latest Chinese economy, society, folklore, culture and other hot news are selected to help you understand the real contemporary China, experience people and things closely related to Chinese life, and learn the trend of new popular Chinese words.
In this course, you can study the contents of newspapers and news websites with your teacher, learn the most vivid and practical vocabulary, and understand what is happening in China.
• Learn words not taught by Chinese textbooks
• Use Chinese to read stories about what happened in China
• Fresh and interesting content
• Have a foundation or understanding of Chinese characters. Equivalent to the HSK 3 level
• Beginners who wish to improve reading
If you are not sure of your level, you are welcome to make an appointment in order to determine the appropriate course suited for you.