This course provides intermediate Chinese learners with a window into contemporary China. The latest Chinese economy, society, folklore, culture and other hot news are selected to help you understand the real contemporary China, experience people and things closely related to Chinese life, and learn the trend of new popular Chinese words.
When did COVID-19 occur in China? How did the government treat it? What happened during the days when Wuhan was under lockdown? How did the people spend their time at home? What aid from the country and the world? How did 1.4 billion people fight against the epidemic? How can China’s experience help with the rest of the world? How the sacrifice of medical and nursing staff and others needs to be remembered, this will be a sad yet interesting course for those interested.
• Select collection of true news reports
• Show the state of China under the epidemic from multiple perspectives
• Reflect the true feelings of the everyday people in China
• Equivelent to the HSK 5
• Learners who want to understand Chinese news and newspapers
• Learners who want to understand China during the epidemic
• Learners who want to understand the mindset of the Chinese people
If you are not sure of your level, you are welcome to make an appointment in order to determine the appropriate course suited for you.