This course provides intermediate Chinese learners with a window into contemporary China. The latest Chinese economy, society, folklore, culture and other hot news are selected to help you understand the real contemporary China, experience people and things closely related to Chinese life, and learn the trend of new popular Chinese words.
This course selects current or ongoing phenomenon or phenomena as well as hot topics in China. This course uses language vocabulary suitable for learners to describe changes in the current Chinese society and the psychological effect it has on the people. This course will provide more topics for your conversations when chatting with Chinese people.
• You can read news in-depth at an intermediate level of Chinese
• Interpret the cultural phenomenon behind the news
• Understand Chinese thinking habits through social phenomena
• Equivelent to the HSK4 or above
• Intermediate learners who wish to have an in-depth understanding of contemporary China
If you are not sure of your level, you are welcome to make an appointment in order to determine the appropriate course suited for you.