This course is suitable for learners who have a foundation in oral Chinese and want to maintain or improve their speaking level through chat interaction. The class format is a free conversation, but we also provide optional topics for learners' reference. If you want to study systematically, please choose the corresponding "Oral chinese" series.
• The class form is a free conversation. Our professional Chinese teachers will bring you a different conversational experience. You are free to express in Chinese, and the teacher will correct you or answer your questions in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring you to improve in pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, and paragraph writing.
• Variety of different topics and relaxed learning
• Everyday practice to maintain your Chinese level
• Equivelent to the HSK 3 or above
• Learners who have basic listening and speaking skills and need to practice with a companion
• Learners who are equipped with good listening and speaking skills and need to improve the accuracy of pronunciation
• If you can't take the class after making an appointment, please cancel at least two hours in advance to avoid taking up teacher resources. Thank you for your cooperation!
• This course is a free conversation course with reference topics but does not use website teaching materials.
• Effective immediately after purchase. The validity period is  days. No extension is accepted
• Points cannot be refunded for the remaining class hours and will be forfeited after the deadline.
If you are not sure of your level, you are welcome to make an appointment in order to determine the appropriate course suited for you.