You can start this class as soon as you’ve learned the fundamentals of pinyin. After you’ve passed three ranks, you may use what you’ve learned so far to participate in everyday casual conversations. You will learn to answer and discuss commonly asked questions about your school, work or everyday life.
• This class will allow you to respond to any topics fluently using proper sentence structures. This course will train your ability to describe certain topics in full detail, give instructions or give descriptions in Chinese. This will also train your ability to negotiate with problems you may run across in your daily life in Chinese. Teachers will personalize and accommodate the practice needed for each student.
• Describe objects in detail and express things in different points of view
• Guide students to accomplish short expressions
• Will use HSKK, TSC, and HSK inspection methods
• Finished intermediate Chinese Fluidity or if you have passed the HSK 4 or up
• Learners who hope to easily cope with various communication tasks
• Learners who wish to improve their oral expression skills
If you are not sure of your level, you are welcome to make an appointment in order to determine the appropriate course suited for you.