You can start this class as soon as you’ve learned the fundamentals of pinyin. After you’ve passed three ranks, you may use what you’ve learned so far to participate in everyday casual conversations. You will learn to answer and discuss commonly asked questions about your school, work or everyday life.
• This class includes commonly used sentence structures and habitual phrases used in Chinese. You will learn how to easily respond to any social interactions, take part in discussions, comment and express opinions in Chinese. Finishing this course is equivalent to an HSK 5 level.
• Master 2000+ words with 50+ thematic social interactions
• Flexible ways of answering questions
• An adequate amount of spoken Chinese practice
• Finished the Chinese Fluidity course or have passed the HSK 3
• Learners who wish to further communicate with Chinese
• Learners who have basic grammar and vocabulary but want more oral practice
If you are not sure of your level, you are welcome to make an appointment in order to determine the appropriate course suited for you.