This course is a Chinese grammar class, which contains important grammar syntax that Chinese learners need to master. This tutorial can help you consolidate basic grammatical knowledge, correct error-prone sentences, strengthen your memory and extend ways of expressing yourself.
• This course systematically organizes 30 key points in Chinese grammar and error-prone grammar syntax. This course will offer specific exercises in order to build a solid foundation for learners. This course can be used as a course for systematic grammar learning, but also can be used for special exercises.
• Learn 30 key points and error-prone grammar syntax
• Help you understand the inner logic in Chinese
• Combine lectures and spoken practice to speak more naturally
• Equivelent to the HSK 3 or above
• Useful for learners who want to give percise expressions
If you are not sure of your level, you are welcome to make an appointment in order to determine the appropriate course suited for you.