Preparatory course before coming to China
• Cover all basic life scenarios you will come across in China
• Quick to learn and ready to use as soon as you've learned them
• Small class sizes so that the lesson is more focused on you
• Only $9 for 1 live class that's 100 minutes long
• After the live broadcast course is over, the course can be played back and repeated
√ The close ties between Japanese companies and China and their distribution in various regions of China
√ Lifestyle of Japanese people living in China
√ China's land area and time zone
√ China's population and how each region is administered
√ Commonly used transportation methods in China: high-speed rail, buses, taxis, etc.
√ Precautions, saftey and how to make emergency calls in China
√ Chinese shopping and dining habits
√ Common communication methods in China: WeChat, QQ, etc.
√ Common payment methods in China: WeChat Pay, Alipay, etc.
√ 20+ common apps in China: Taobao, Didi, Meituan, etc.
• Learners who come to Shanghai to work, study, live or travel
• "Will you be nervous coming to China for the first time? "Everyone will be a little confused before coming to China, for example, "how should I pay?" "How do I find a restaurant?" "Who should I call for help if I have a problem? "After studying this course, you'll no longer have to worry. This course introduces the essentials to life in China: transportation, communication methods, payment methods, safety and apps commonly used by Chinese people. This will allow you to live, study and work comfortably in most Chinese cities including Shanghai.
• No prerequisites