In Beginner Chinese (2), we will introduce extensive vocabulary words and sentences. For instance, we will visit old streets, go shopping, rent a house and chat people from families, life and work. We will also focus on practicing tones and pronunciations along with dynamic conversations with which you will be able to train expressions in various scenarios. After this course, learners will be able to use Mandarin Chinese more fluently.
√ 60+Chinese characters
√ 200+ words
√ 20+ complete sentence structures
√ 4 lessons on Chinese cultural understanding
• On the basis of Beginner Chinese 1, we will further go in-depth in Chinese dialogue with real life scenarios to help beginners further understand the basics of Chinese. After studying, you will be able to communicate with Chinese people. This course complies with the HSK 1 test requirements.
• Taught at a beginner level with detailed and clear explanations
• Combine example sentences with key knowledge points to understand the usage of words from example sentences
• Practice speaking in class and master the basics of Chinese
• In class listening quizes to help you remember everything covered
• Possess a certain Chinese foundation or completed the beginner Chinese 1 course
• Beginner chinese
• Learners with plenty of time
• Learners who want to travel, visit or shop in China
• Learners who need to take the HSK1-2