Pinyin is the first step to learning Chinese. Familiarize yourself with pinyin and learn the correct pronunciation methods, which will lay a good foundation for you to continue learning Chinese.
• 10 most common pronunciation problems
• Similar sound comparisons and mixed recognition exercises
• Tonal Sense and Rhythm Training
√ Understand the tones and sandhi in Chinese Pinyin
√ Recognition and pronunciation of aspirated and non-aspirated sounds
√ Recognition and pronunciation of apical and dorsal sounds
√ Ability to recognize and pronounce i u and ü
√ Recognition and pronunciation of front and back nasal sounds
• Learners who plan on taking the HSKK
• Learners who want a more standard and natural pronunciation
This is a course designed to improve your Chinese pronunciation. If you feel that you have an accent when speaking Chinese or unsure which tone to use or your Chinese sounds unnatural, then this course will make your pronunciation more standard and natural through practice. This course is also suitable for learners who want to take the HSKK exam.
• Equivelent to the HSK 3