These series of courses will allow you to truly understand the etiquette norms of various occasions in China, understand the cultural significance behind them and interact with Chinese people in a generous manner, so as to be "not rude” or “embarrassing."
Reservation for this course requires 24 hours in advance
How do Chinese people treat guests? How do you arrange a business banquet? What’s so unique when drinking with Chinese people? We can all find the answer to these questions in " Chinese Table Etiquette & Wine Culture When Dining".
|Section 1||The relationship between dining and human relationship
Importance of inviting people to dinner at work
Table arrangement and tableware placement
|Section 2|| Etiquette for inviting guests
|Section 3||Dining Etiquette|
|Section 4||Wine/drinking etiquette
Proper exiting etiquette
• The materials are authentic and based off of real life situations
• The content is detailed and comprehensive
• Interesting and can be used as soon as you learn it
• Equivalent to the HSK4 or above
• Learners who need to socialize with Chinese businessmen