These series of courses introduces things and choices that Chinese people like and dislike, explore the Chinese thinking style and the cultural background behind them. This course will help you to overcome cultural barriers.
Reservation for this course requires 24 hours in advance
Chinese people have different impressions on different colors. Red, yellow, white, black and green, some of these colors are suitable for gifts, and some are not. On different occasions, people choose decorations and clothing, and are very strict with colors. If you want to understand the various meanings of color, please come to our "Chinese Color Psychology" course.
|Section 1||Why is red the most important color in China
Yellow is the color of celebration and wealth
The negative meanings behind red and yellow
|Section 2||Both white and black have a polarizing meaning
Is green good or bad?
Purple's imperial spirit
• One by one explainations and see the big picture starting small
• The content is practical, elegant and commonly used
• Easy to understand and clever
• Equivalent to the HSK 4 or above
• Learners who want to understand the Chinese people's way of thinking through colors